This policy is valid from August 25, 2017.
- Information provided on this web page is here for informational purposes only. We are just offering you help by providing information we collected during travels and life experiences. Although we are doing our best sharing accurate information, we can not be held responsible for any errors or omissions as well as any loss, damage or injury which may occur caused by display or use information given on this site.
- Information we provide is not legal or financial advice. It is just for fun and presents our real world experiences. Your experience may or may not be the same.
- Any suggestion or recommendation made on or through this web page is to be taken at your own risk and responsibility.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any comment written on this web page if we find it to be spam or offensive in any way. We are looking forward creating a healthy and friendly environment, for us as the owners as well as for all the visitors.
From time to time, we may promote other individuals or businesses through partnering with them or by using affiliate links.
We may receive financial or other kinds of compensation for our services, however, the reviews given on our web page will always be honest and they will always reflect our own opinions.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. If using affiliate links, we would be able to earn a small commission from each purchase for no extra cost to you.
Also, Mexatia is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
All opinions, reviews, photos, and information are given on this web page are our own unless is stated differently. You may not use any content from this web page without our permission.
All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without prior written permission of the owners, except in the case of brief quotations permitted by copyright law.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jaime and Maja Martinez and Mexatia.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
If any content or photo is found to be copyright infringement, we would take all the measures to take down copied content.
While using the website, we might ask some personal data, like your name and e-mail address, as well as you could offer to leave a comment, photo or any other submission. By providing such information or any other information to us, you give us your permission to use and store such information. However, your confidential information will not be misused. We will not sell, rent or share your email address. We aim to keep your confidential information just as they are – confidential. Please note we might disclose them if we would be required to do so by law or to protect one’s personal safety.
You may unsubscribe to our newsletter or updates at any time. All you need to do it to follow an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any given e-mail update.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age and our website and given content are designed for individuals who are at least 13 years old.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.