Hi, there! If we haven’t already met, please check our About us section, but let me introduce Mexatia as well.
So, Mexatia is a travel blog focusing on the couple and pet-friendly travel in Europe and North America. It offers a perfect mix of travel destinations (with a focus on our home countries, Croatia and Mexico), expat tips and tricks, activities, restaurant and accommodation recommendations and traditional Croatian and Mexican recipes. We always search for hidden gems, best value for money and experiences we will not be able to forget.
Our loyal readers are mainly females aged 25 to 34, interested in travel. They are looking for a perfect travel accommodation and seeking advice about air travel, destinations in Europe and North America, as well as destination guides and things to do. They are travel buffs, cooking enthusiasts, and foodies, they travel to eat. Just like we do!
Please find more blog and social media stats in our media kit below by clicking on the picture or download it using this link.
Let’s work together!
Sponsorships and campaigns will be accepted only if they fit Mexatia’s target audience. They will always be fully disclosed and all the links will be no-follow. We write from our personal experience only, so no – we are not going to add a link to your accommodation or write a post about Indonesia because we did not experience it.
Check out our services below, but if you have something else in mind – please contact us, we would love to collaborate. Our direct e-mail address is [email protected]
- Accommodation, product, and services reviews (an example of a hotel review, travel book review, and restaurant review)
- Specific destination promotion (examples: Zagreb in Autumn, Zagreb Christmas Markets, Logar Valley)
- Sponsored posts and giveaways
- Social media campaigns
- Brand ambassadorship
- Brand and product affiliation
- Press trips and events (if the real life allows)
FOR PRODUCT | SERVICES | HOTEL ACCOMMODATION REVIEWS, WE OFFER:
1) 500+ words review (we usually write much more)
2) Social media coverage (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+)
3) 10 – 15 professional HQ photos
5) Review on TripAdvisor or any other major review site.
What will you get out of it? A lot!
- Evergreen SEO optimized content which will lead to new customers
- High-quality photography which will catch everyone’s eye
- Professional communication and everything stated black on white before our partnership.
- Multilingual environment – we can collaborate in English, Croatian or Spanish, as you wish. All the posts will be published in English, though.
- Fun! Collaborations are always great and making new friends is vital.
Collaborations with other bloggers
We also LOVE to collaborate with fellow bloggers! Check out in what we participated in by now.
- 15 Travel Bloggers Share Their Favorite Castles In Europe @ Grumpy Camel
- What To Wear For Engagement Photos @ 2morrowsdress
- Top Winter Wonderlands To Explore In 2017 @Travel Tweaks
- Christmas Around The World @ It is a travelful life
- Best Winter Travel Destinations @ Trip Experiences
- Hiker’s paradise: Slovenia @ Brown Gal Trekker
- Travel Bloggers’ Favorite European Christmas Market @ A Baker Abroad
- 9 Travel Bloggers Spill Their Beauty Secrets @ Travelletes
- International Couple Series: Maja & Jaime @ The Quirky Pineapple
- 7 Travelers Share Their Epic Stories Of Romance On The Go @ Upper Left Culture
- 10 Beautiful Slovenian Cities That You Never Heard Of @ Wanderlustingk
- A Local’s Travel Guide To Zagreb, Croatia @ Earth’s Attractions
- Bird’s Eye View Over Zagreb @ LooknWalk
- Ultimate Guide To Study Abroad: 16 Real Stories From Bloggers @ Tripsget
- 25 Of The Best Castles In The World @ Helene In Between